JALANJALANAJA- Indonesia is not only rich in cultural and ethnic diversity. Not only that, the cuisine of each region is also very diverse. One of the traditional culinary is Sundanese food. One of them is the Sunda Bakakak Chicken.
Bekakak chicken is a traditional Sundanese culinary origin from West Java. Bakakak hayam is a side dish or side dish to complete eating rice. Bekakak means animal or human slaughter victim.
- 1 whole chicken, cut in the middle, wash thoroughly
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 stalk lemongrass geprek
- 400-500 ml of water
- Salt, brown sugar, powdered broth to taste
Read Also: Indonesian Rendang Recipe With a Super Taste
- 2 segments of roasted old turmeric
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt to taste
- 8 cloves of red onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cm ginger
- 2 cm galangal
- 3 hazelnuts
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 8 pieces of red chili / according to taste
Read Also: Recipe and How to Make an Oreo Desert Box
How To Make:
- Puree the marinade, spread it on the chicken. Pour water and let it soak for 45 minutes.
Saute the ground spices until fragrant, give the greetings and lemongrass, stir fry for a while. Add the chicken along with the soaking water, cook until it boils.
- After boiling, reduce the heat. Pour coconut milk, add sugar, salt, powdered broth, taste test.
Unkep chicken until tender and curd.
- Set aside the remaining spices, add sweet soy sauce. Spread on chicken, grilled chicken or grilled in Teflon until cooked.
- Ready to be served with fresh vegetables and shrimp paste.